This item has been replaced by a new model!
To locate the new model click here.
This efergy remote controlled 4 socket kit allows you to turn your appliances on and off remotely. It saves you time, effort, electricity and money. Turn off appliances such as computers, TVs, microwaves or lamps.
The remote controlled socket is great for hard to reach wall sockets under desks or behind TVs or microwaves.
You can attach a socket to a power board turn off several appliances at once.
The remote uses radio frequency technology (not Infrared), and therefore does not require 'line of sight' to operate. i.e. the socket could be hidden behind a shelf and the remote on/off switch will still work flawlessly.Features:
How to Use:
- Turn your appliances off remotely
- Save time, effort, electricity and money.
- Great for hard to reach sockets under desks or behind TVs.
- Easy to set up and use
- Plug the socket into the mains power outlet.
- The LED light will flash.
- Press one of the ON switches on the remote control.
- The LED light will flash continuously then stop.
- The socket is now paired to this ON switch on the remote control.
- Connect an appliance to the socket and you can now control it with the remote.
This efergy unit is perfect for eliminating the standby-power consumption of up to 4 power sockets (with 4 individual on/off buttons on the remote).
However, if you wish to remotely control more than 4 sockets you should consider the Future Switch
product which can accept an unlimited number of optional additional sockets.
In addition the Future Switch product allows all these sockets to be linked to a single switch - this means you could create a 'master switch' in your home, so that when you leave you press the Future Switch and all the appliances connected to the Future Switch
sockets will be turned off.