The Futura Satinjet®
rail shower features award-winning Twin-jet™ technology. It creates thousands of tiny droplets that produce a truly invigorating shower.
These showers are WELS 3 star rated, using no more
than 9 litres per minute.
Rail showers offer the functionality of adjustable height along the wall rail.
These showers also feature a
handset that can be lifted and used as a hand shower, which can be used
to clean the body and the shower recess.
2 spray patterns ( massage, Satinjet® )
- Unique push button to change spray pattern
- Double wound metal hose with twist free swivel nut (1500mm)
- Extremely easy to use, height adjustable, push button slider with reinforced metal handset holder.
- Easy to clean face plate
- Study and stylish soap dish and designer Euro brass elbow included
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee for domestic residential installations
How Satinjet Twin-jet™ technology works:
Two jets are angled to deliver water in powerful streams that collide, causing water to explode into smaller droplets - 3,000 per second.
With the multi rings of twin jets, your body is drenched entirely in water.
Satinjet uses only 9 litres of water per minute compared to ordinary showers that use 22 litres of water per minute. That’s 50%+ water savings and very clever technology!
This means a family of 4 with an average shower time of 8 minutes with
an average of 1 shower a day save more than 150 000 litres of water
per year resulting in a big reduction in water and energy ( you use
half of the amount of hot water which means less energy is required to heat the water).