Measure the efficiency of your electronic devices with the Efergy Energy Monitoring Socket 2.0
It allows you to connect your appliances and shows you not only the amount of power
they are consuming, but also how much they are costing
. The Energy Monitoring Socket uses real time data. A large LCD display counts consumption by the Kilowatt-hour, just like utility companies. It's a great way for you to monitor each piece of electrical equipment individually and make you aware of potential energy saving.
How does it work?
Just plug the unit into the wall and the appliance into the unit, and you have installed the energy monitoring socket! The programming requires you to input the unit price you pay for your energy, choose which information you would like to see on the display and the unit will do the rest!
Please have a look into our "Product Details" section to learn how to set up the product.Product Features:
New Advanced Features of the 2.0 Model:
- Programmable to your own energy unit cost
- Precision accuracy to within 2%
- Memory battery back up
- Large display for easy viewing
- Battery option enables portability around the home
- Different modes: Press the cost button to switch between cost settings, the energy button to viw different energy settings and you can also view the time since the appliance has been on by pressing the down button.
- Record usage and cost over time: Cumulative data allows you to see how much energy you've used since the appliance was switched on.
- Check your cost by day, by year and so far
- Low power consumption
- New LCD with more and clearer information
- Information displayed: in time related, cost related, energy parameter
- Up to 7 energy parameters displayed (W, kWh, V, A, Hz, PF %, Max)
- Select up to two tariffs (single tariff mode also available)
- Up to 5 different currencies available (£, €, $, Kr, R)
- If the EMS is on AC power then the screen is always ON
- If no appliance is connected the EMS will not start counting
- When battery powered, the screen shuts off after 30 seconds of inactivity
Find out more about technical specifications in our "Product Details" section.