Reduce standby power of your home entertainment system with the Belkin Conserve Smart Power!
Did you know your entertainment system is drawing power and thus costing you money even when it's not in use? Entertainment systems are typically the biggest energy drains in the house, consuming energy 24/7. Now you can automatically turn off up to five entertainment system components when you turn off your TV, and easily reduce standby power.
One Button Does It All
Control power to your whole entertainment system with the push of a button—your TV’s power button. Turn off your TV, and you DVD player, VCR, gaming console, receiver, subwoofers and more automatically turn off at the same time.Product Features:
- 7 total outlets
- Master outlet senses if your TV is on or off
- Zero power draw on slave sockets until your turn on master appliance
- Master-controlled outlets let you eliminate standby power to components like DVD players and gaming consoles using your TV's power button
- Smart socket auto calibrates for maximum compatibility with multiple appliances
- 2 not-controlled outlets for devices that need continuous power, like DVRs
- Colour coding enables intuitive setup